Wednesday 27 July, 2011

Rebirth

The rays of the sun, the tall buildings losing its color.
Girls with long hair and white gown, eyes saying numerous things that strike through my heart

Young ones playing covered in mud,
It feels like there was no one looked at the scarcity they had,
No one to bother and no one to care, life was just as plain as it could get.

Next destination was all that i had to wait.
A difference is all that i couldnt make, giving up was not what i could take.

Lost a battle and learnt as much that i could take this as a lesson to not fail again.
When she met him , knew it was fake, when he left her, knew it was all that pain, all she knew was never will she do this again, never will she believe you again.

I lost a lot, learning that i gained was life was all about what came and went.
Nothing was left and nothing will be, i will be the one who will change the bitterness in me .

Kids playing in the mud, distracted my thoughts again, i played with them to learn the joy.
I forgot the pain and lived once again :)

Once again kids saved me from going back again .

No comments: